The 8700 series magnetic flowmeter system, consisting of an 8701 magnetic flowtube, signal cable and an 8712C series transmitter, measures flow rate of conductive liquids, and transmits a proportional electrical signal.
- Upper Range Limit – 30ft/s (10m/s)
- + – 0.5% of rate from 3 to 30 ft/s (1 to 10m/s)
- Include combined effects of linearity, hysteresis, repeatability and calibration uncertainty
- Accuracy is + – 0.015 ft/s (+ – 0.0045 m/s) from low-flow cutoff to 3.0 ft/s (1 m/s)
- Non-wetted: Flowtube – 303 SST(ASTM A – 743)
- Coil Housing – Investment cast steel(ASTM A -27)
- Wetted: Lining – Tefzel (ETFE), Teflon(PTFE)
- Electrodes – 316L SST, Hastelloy C-276, tantalum, 90% platinum – 10% iridium, titanium
- 0.15 – through 8-inch (4 through 200mm)
To start your quick quote, please fill out the below form and an China Industry Automation representative will contact you within an hour.
Receive a reply within 30 minutes, when you submit a Quick Quote Request Monday-Friday between 8:30 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. CST. Requests received outside of these hours will receive a reply the next business day.