SITRANS TR300 with HART- protocol is designed to support all commons, thermocouples, resistance and Millivolt sensors. Setup is quick and easy with SIMATIC PDM or handheld communicator. Unique user-friendly details are implemented: Without opening the 4-20mA loop the output current can be read out directly with a multimeter. A red/green LED shows the technician the status at a glance.
- Measures temperature with a linear output signal
- High accuracy across entire ambient temperature range
- Reduces plant noise
- Alarm signal for sensor break or short-circuit according NAMUR 43
- Electro magnetic compatibility (EMC) according DIN EN 61326 and NE21
- Galvanic insulation for accuracy and safety in thermocouple applications
- Single- or dual-point trim
- Custom characteristic curve for application of non-standard sensors
- Difference- and average- measurement
- Extensive diagnosis: e.g. drag indicator and time meter
- Set of output current for simulation
- Explosion protected versions for Europe
- Rugged design, potted electronics
To start your quick quote, please fill out the below form and an China Industry Automation representative will contact you within an hour.
Receive a reply within 30 minutes, when you submit a Quick Quote Request Monday-Friday between 8:30 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. CST. Requests received outside of these hours will receive a reply the next business day.