The 1151 Alphaline® Pressure Transmitters are offered in a variety of configurations for differential, gauge, absolute, liquid-level, flow and specific gravity measurement applications. Typical Application: Draft Range Differential Pressure for flow or level measurement.
- Analog: 0-0.5 to 0-6 in H2O
- SMART: +/-0.1% of calibrated span
- Analog: +/-0.2 to +/-0.25% of calibrated span
- Codes S, E, J: 12-45 Vdc with no load
- Code G: 30-85 V dc with no load
- Code L: 5-12 V dc Code M: 8-14 V dc
- Isolating Diaphragms: 316L SST, Hastelloy C, Monel, Tantalum Process Flanges
- Adapters: Cadmium and Nickel plated CS, 316 SST, Hastelloy C, Tantalum
- Silicone, Inert
To start your quick quote, please fill out the below form and an China Industry Automation representative will contact you within an hour.
Receive a reply within 30 minutes, when you submit a Quick Quote Request Monday-Friday between 8:30 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. CST. Requests received outside of these hours will receive a reply the next business day.