The 3051 Series SMART® Transmitters are offered in a variety of configurations for differential, gauge, liquid-level, flow and specific gravity measurement applications.
- 4-20 mA with digital signal based on HART Protocol
- Low Power, 1-5 V dc with digital signal based on HART Protocol
- Low power, 0.8-3.2 V dc with digital signal based on HART Protocol, optional
- 0-0.01 in H2O to 0-2000 psid
- 0-1: +/-0.1% of span
- 4-20 mA: 10.5-55 V dc with no load
- Low Power: 6-12 V dc with no load
- Sensor Wetted Parts: SST, Hastelloy, Monel, Tantalum
- Sensor fill fluid: Silicone, Inert (Halocarbon)
- Coplanar and Traditional flanges
- Adapters: Cadmium and Nickel-plated CS, 316 SST
To start your quick quote, please fill out the below form and an China Industry Automation representative will contact you within an hour.
Receive a reply within 30 minutes, when you submit a Quick Quote Request Monday-Friday between 8:30 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. CST. Requests received outside of these hours will receive a reply the next business day.