Universal temperature head transmitter for resistance thermometers and thermocouples, PC programmable
- 2-wire technology, 4 to 20 mA analog output
- Fault signal on sensor break or short circuit, presettable to NAMUR NE43
- Meets the EMC requirements as per NAMUR NE21
- Galvanic isolation 500 V (input/output)
- Application specific measuring range setting
Field of application
- PC programmable (PCP) temperature head transmitter for converting various input signals into a scalable 4 to 20 mA analog output signal
- Suitable for resistance thermometer (RTD) and thermocouple (TC)
- Device configuration using PC with configuration kit and PC software ReadWin® 2000
To start your quick quote, please fill out the below form and an China Industry Automation representative will contact you within an hour.
Receive a reply within 30 minutes, when you submit a Quick Quote Request Monday-Friday between 8:30 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. CST. Requests received outside of these hours will receive a reply the next business day.