Temperature field transmitter for resistance thermometers, thermocouples, resistance transmitters and voltage transmitters, adjustable via HART®protocol.
- Universally programmable with HART®protocol for various input signals
- Illuminated display, rotatable
- Operation, visualisation and maintenance with PC, e.g. using FieldCare or ReadWin®2000 operating software
- Two-wire technology, analog output 4 to 20 mA
- Undervoltage detection
- Highly accurate in entire operating temperature range
- Sensor monitoring: Failure conditioning, corrosion detection to NAMUR NE 89
- Failure conditioning in event of sensor break or sensor short-circuit, NAMUR NE 43 compliant
- EMC to NAMUR NE 21, CE
- Approvals: ATEX (EEx ia, EEx d and dust ignition-proof), FM and CSA (IS, NI, XP and DIP)
- Galvanic isolation
- Output simulation
- Min./max. process value recorded
Field of application
- Temperature field transmitter with HART®protocol for converting various input signals to a scalable 4 to 20 mA analog output signal
- Universal input usable for:
-Resistance thermometer (RTD)
-Resistance transmitter (Ohm)
-Voltage transmitter (mV)
- HART®protocol for operating the device on site using handheld terminal (DXR375) or remotely via the PC
- Optional stainless steel housing for EEx d applications
To start your quick quote, please fill out the below form and an China Industry Automation representative will contact you within an hour.
Receive a reply within 30 minutes, when you submit a Quick Quote Request Monday-Friday between 8:30 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. CST. Requests received outside of these hours will receive a reply the next business day.