Universal DIN rail temperature transmitter for resistance thermometers, thermocouples, resistance transmitters and voltage transmitters, adjustable via HART®-Protocol.
- Universal settings with HART®-Protocol
- 2-wire technology, 4 to 20 mA analog output
- High accuracy in total ambient temperature range
- Fault signal on sensor break or short circuit, NAMUR NE 43 compliant
- EMC to NAMUR NE 21, CE
- UL recognized component to UL 3111-1
- CSA General Purpose
- ATEX EEx
- CSA IS
- FM IS
- SIL2 compliant
- Galvanic isolation
- Output simulation
- Min./Max. process value indicator function
- Customer-specific linearization
- Temperature transmitter with HART® -Protocol for converting various input signals into a scalable 4 to 20 mA analog output signal
-Resistance thermometer (RTD)
-Resistance transmitter (Ohm)
-Voltage transmitter (mV)
- HART® -Protocol for front end unit or panel unit operation using the hand operating module (DXR275, DXR375) or a PC (e.g. ReadWin® 2000 or FieldCare)
- Installation on DIN rail according to IEC 60715
To start your quick quote, please fill out the below form and an China Industry Automation representative will contact you within an hour.
Receive a reply within 30 minutes, when you submit a Quick Quote Request Monday-Friday between 8:30 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. CST. Requests received outside of these hours will receive a reply the next business day.