Universal temperature head transmitter for resistance thermometer Pt100, fixed range. For mounting in a connection head DIN Form B.
- Fixed adjusted measurement range
- 2 wire technology, 4 to 20 mA analog output
- High accuracy in total ambient temperature range
- Fault signal on sensor break or short circuit, NAMUR NE 43 compliant
- EMC to NAMUR NE 21, CE UL recognized component to UL 3111-1
- ATEX Ex ia and dust zone 22 in compliance with EN 50281-1
- FM IS
- CSA IS
- Ship building approval GL
- Galvanic isolation
Field of application
- Fixed range temperature head transmitter for converting a Pt100 input signal into an 4 to 20 mA analogue output signal
- Input: Resistance thermometer (RTD) Pt100
To start your quick quote, please fill out the below form and an China Industry Automation representative will contact you within an hour.
Receive a reply within 30 minutes, when you submit a Quick Quote Request Monday-Friday between 8:30 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. CST. Requests received outside of these hours will receive a reply the next business day.