Temperature head transmitter for resistance thermometers Pt100, settable using a PC, for installation in a sensor head Form B.
- Universal PC programmable (PCP) for Pt100 input signal
- 2 wire technology, 4 to 20 mA analog output
- High accuracy in total ambient temperature range
- Fault signal on sensor break or short circuit, presettable to NAMUR NE43
- EMC to IEC 61326, CE
- GL (Germanischer Lloyd) marine approval
- CSA General Purpose
- Online configuration during measurement using SETUP connector
- Customer specific measurement range setting
- Recognized component to UL 3111-1
Field of application
- PC programmable (PCP) Temperature head transmitter for converting a Pt100 input signal into a scalable 4 to 20 mA analog output signal
- Input: Resistance thermometer (RTD) Pt100
- Online configuration using PC with configuration kit and PC software
To start your quick quote, please fill out the below form and an China Industry Automation representative will contact you within an hour.
Receive a reply within 30 minutes, when you submit a Quick Quote Request Monday-Friday between 8:30 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. CST. Requests received outside of these hours will receive a reply the next business day.