Universal temperature head transmitter for resistance thermometers, thermocouples, resistance transmitters and voltage transmitters, adjustable via PC. For mounting in a connection head DIN Form B.
- Universally PC programmable (PCP)
- Galvanic isolation
- 2 wire technology, 4 to 20 mA analog output
- High accuracy in total ambient temperature range
- Fault signal on sensor break or short circuit, NAMUR NE 43 compliant
- EMC to NAMUR NE 21, CE
- UL recognized component to UL 3111-1
- ATEX Ex ia and dust zone 22 in compliance with EN 50281-1
- FM IS
- CSA IS
- Ship building approval GL
- Configuration during measurement using configuration kit
- Output simulation
Field of application
- PC programmable (PCP) temperature head transmitter for converting various input signals into a scalable 4 to 20 mA analog output signal
-Resistance thermometer (RTD)
-Resistance transmitter (Ohm)
-Voltage transmitter (mV)
- Configuration using a PC with TXU10-AA configuration kit (PC-software ReadWin©) 2000
To start your quick quote, please fill out the below form and an China Industry Automation representative will contact you within an hour.
Receive a reply within 30 minutes, when you submit a Quick Quote Request Monday-Friday between 8:30 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. CST. Requests received outside of these hours will receive a reply the next business day.