Universal temperature head transmitter for resistance thermometers (RTD), thermocouples (TC), resistance and voltage transmitters, adjustable via HART® -protocol, for installation in a connection head DIN Form B.
- Universal settings with HART® -protocol
- Operation, visualisation and maintenance via PC, e. g. Fieldcare or ReadWIn® 2000 operating software
- 2 wire technology, 4 to 20 mA analog output
- High accuracy in total ambient temperature range
- Fault signal on sensor break or short circuit, NAMUR NE 43 compliant
- EMC to NAMUR NE 21, CE
- UL recognized component to UL 3111-1
- ATEX Ex ia and dust zone 22 in compliance with EN 50281-1
- FM IS
- CSA IS
- Galvanic isolation
- Output simulation
- Min./max. process value indicator function
- Customer specific linearization
- SIL2 compliant
Field of application
- Temperature head transmitter with HART® -protocol for converting various input signals into an scalable 4 to 20 mA analog output signal
-Resistance thermometer (RTD)
-Resistance transmitter (Ohm)
-Voltage transmitter (mV)
- HART® -protocol for front end unit or panel unit operation using the hand operating module (DXR275, DXR375) or PC (e. g. ReadWin® 2000 or FieldCare)
To start your quick quote, please fill out the below form and an China Industry Automation representative will contact you within an hour.
Receive a reply within 30 minutes, when you submit a Quick Quote Request Monday-Friday between 8:30 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. CST. Requests received outside of these hours will receive a reply the next business day.