Electromagnetic Flow Measuring System
Flow measurement of liquids in water or wastewater applications
The measuring devices offer you cost-effective flow measurement with a high degree of accuracy for a wide range of process conditions.
The uniform Proline transmitter concept comprises:
- High degree of reliability and measuring stability
- Uniform operating concept
The tried-and-tested Promag sensors offer:
- No pressure loss
- Not sensitive to vibrations
- Simple installation and commissioning
Field of application
Electromagnetic flowmeter for bidirectional measurement of liquids with:
- A minimum conductivity of ≥ 50 μS/cm
- Drinking water
- Flow measurement up to 4700 dm³/min (1250 gal/min)
- Fluid temperature up to +60 °C (140 °F)
- Process pressures up to 16 bar (232 psi)
- Polyamide lining material
- Drinking water approvals:
- WRAS BS 6920
- NSF 61
To start your quick quote, please fill out the below form and an China Industry Automation representative will contact you within an hour.
Receive a reply within 30 minutes, when you submit a Quick Quote Request Monday-Friday between 8:30 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. CST. Requests received outside of these hours will receive a reply the next business day.