Differential pressure transmitter with ceramic sensor
Overload-resistant and function-monitored, Communication via HART, PROFIBUS PA or FOUNDATION Fieldbus
- Very good reproducibility and long-term stability
- High reference accuracy: up to ±0.075%, as PLATINUM version: ±0.05%
- Turn down 100:1, higher on request
- Used for flow and differential pressure monitoring up to SIL3, certified to IEC 61508 by TÜV SÜD
- HistoROM®/M-DAT memory module
- Function-monitored from the measuring cell to the electronics
- Continuous modularity for differential pressure, hydrostatic and pressure (Deltabar S, Deltapilot S, Cerabar S), e.g.
- replaceable display
- universal electronics for pressure and differential pressure
- Quick commissioning thanks to quick setup menu
- Menu-guided operation
- Extensive diagnostic functions
The Deltabar S differential pressure transmitter is used for the following measuring tasks:
- Level, volume or mass measurement in liquids
- Differential pressure monitoring, e.g. of filters and pumps
- International usage thanks to a wide range of approvals
To start your quick quote, please fill out the below form and an China Industry Automation representative will contact you within an hour.
Receive a reply within 30 minutes, when you submit a Quick Quote Request Monday-Friday between 8:30 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. CST. Requests received outside of these hours will receive a reply the next business day.