Universal DIN rail temperature transmitter for resistance thermometers, thermocouples, resistance transmitters and voltage transmitters, adjustable via HART®-Protocol.
- Universal settings with HART®-Protocol
- 2-wire technology, 4 to 20 mA analog output
- High accuracy in total ambient temperature range
- Fault signal on sensor break or short circuit, NAMUR NE 43 compliant
- EMC to NAMUR NE 21, CE
- UL recognized component to UL 3111-1
- ATEX Ex
- CSA IS
- FM IS
- SIL2 compliant
- Ship building approval GL
- Galvanic isolation
- Output simulation
- Min./Max. process value indicator function
- Customer-specific linearisation
Field of application
- Temperature transmitter with HART® -Protocol for converting various input signals into a scalable 4 to 20 mA analog output signal
-Resistance thermometer (RTD)
-Resistance transmitter (Ohm)
-Voltage transmitter (mV)
- HART®-Protocol for front end unit or panel unit operation using the hand operating module (DXR275, DXR375) or a PC (e.g. ReadWin® 2000 or FieldCare)
To start your quick quote, please fill out the below form and an China Industry Automation representative will contact you within an hour.
Receive a reply within 30 minutes, when you submit a Quick Quote Request Monday-Friday between 8:30 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. CST. Requests received outside of these hours will receive a reply the next business day.