Universal DIN rail temperature transmitter for resistance thermometers, thermocouples, resistance transmitters and voltage transmitters, adjustable via PC.
- Universal PC programmable
- 2-wire technology, 4 to 20 mA analog output
- High accuracy in total ambient temperature range
- Fault signal on sensor break or short circuit, NAMUR NE 43 compliant
- EMC to NAMUR NE 21, CE
- UL recognized component to UL 3111-1
- ATEX Ex ia
- FM IS
- CSA IS
- Ship building approval GL
- Galvanic isolation
- Output simulation
- Customer-specific linearisation
- Configuration during measurement using configuration kit
Field of application
- PC programmable (PCP) DIN rail temperature transmitter for converting various input signals into a scalable 4 to 20 mA analog output signal
-Resistance thermometer (RTD)
-Resistance transmitter (Ohm)
-Voltage transmitter (mV)
- Configuration using a PC with TMT180A, TMT181A or TMT121A configuration kit (incl. PC-software ReadWin® 2000)
To start your quick quote, please fill out the below form and an China Industry Automation representative will contact you within an hour.
Receive a reply within 30 minutes, when you submit a Quick Quote Request Monday-Friday between 8:30 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. CST. Requests received outside of these hours will receive a reply the next business day.